October 4, 2023
Last Updated: 2022-9-13
Thank you for visiting syoungintl.com ! We respect your privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
1. The Types of Personal data We Use
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal data we use:
Information you provide to us
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children for any purpose. If you believe that we have personal data of a child without parental/guardian consent, or if you are the parent or guardian of the user and wish to withdraw consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal data under the following circumstances:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
- To safeguard the life, property, and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal data subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
- The collected personal data is disclosed to the public by the personal data subject or guardian;
- Your personal data collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels;
- Necessary for signing the contract according to your requirements;
- Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the provided products and/or services, such as discovering and handling the faults of products and/or services;
- Necessary for legitimate news reporting;
- Necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research based on the public interest and de-identify the personal data contained in the results when providing the results of academic research or description to the outside world;
- Other circumstances provided by laws and regulations.
2. How We Store Your Personal data
Your personal data collected by the Website may be processed or accessed in the country/region where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or business partners have a presence. These jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such circumstances, we will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws, which includes when transferring the data subject's personal data from the EU to a country or region which have not been acknowledged by the EU commission as having an adequate level of data protection, we may use a variety of legal mechanisms, such as signing standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission, obtaining the consent to the cross-border transfer of a data subject in the EU, or implementing security measures like anonymizing personal data before cross-border data transfer.
We do not keep your data for longer than is necessary unless we are required to do so under law.
3. How We Share, Transfer and publicly Disclose Your Personal data
Only where reasonably necessary will we share your personal data. Situations where this occur are:
- It shall be provided when necessary under applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures and, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
- Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
- Comply with relevant agreements signed with you or other legal documents.
We will only publicly disclose your personal data if we:
- According to your needs, disclose the personal data you specify in the disclosure method you explicitly agree;
- If your personal data must be provided according to the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement, or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal data according to the required personal data type and disclosure method. On the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoena or investigation letter.
- We will make statistics on the use of our LinkedIn Ads, and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall use trend of our products and/or services. However, these statistics would not contain any of your identification information. When we display your personal data, we will desensitize your information by including content replacement and anonymous processing to protect your information security.
4. How We Protect the Security of Your Personal data
We will adopt security protection measures in line with industry standards, including establishing reasonable systems, specifications, and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, use and modification of your personal data and avoid data damage or loss. We have information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption.
The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and the communication methods with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging, and social software cannot be determined whether they are completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools and pay attention to protecting the security of your personal data. In the event of a security incident such as a personal data breach, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the magnification of the security incident, and will notify you via push notifications, announcements, etc.
5. Your Rights
We attaches great importance to your attention to personal data and tries its best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete and withdraw your consent to your personal data so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and security.
To exercise any of your rights or if you believe that we have any violation of laws and regulations or agreement with you on the collection or use of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure security, we may need you to provide a written request or provide your identification documents. We will reply to your request within 15 working days after receiving your feedback and verifying your identity. In principle, we will not charge for your reasonable request, but we will charge a certain cost for repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit. We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require too many technical means (e.g., need to develop new systems or fundamentally change current practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (e.g., involve information stored on backup tapes).
6. Notification and Changes
7. How to Contact Us
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.